P: (345) 244-2255
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Ministry of Finance & Economic Development
- In writing to Anne Owens, using our standard mailing address
- By Phone or Email
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Ministry you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Ministry's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Ministry may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.