Internal Complaints Form
This form should be used for filing complaints against the Financial Secretary’s Office, Finance Administration, Risk Management Unit, Revenue Unit, Internal Audit Unit, Public Relations Unit, Tax Information Authority or the Budget Management Unit.
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Portfolio of Finance (2nd Floor, Government Administration Building)
- By telephone (345) 244-2224
- In writing to:
- Kristy Watler
- Portfolio of Finance
- 2nd Floor, Government Administration Building
- Elgin Avenue, George Town
- Grand Cayman KY1-9000
- Phone: (345) 244-2224
- By email: Kristy Watler@gov.ky
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Portfolio of Finance's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Portfolio of Finance may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.
Last Updated: 2008-12-13